A Slow Death
|Dragonmaw Peon Camp Poisoned (12)|
|Yarzill's Mutton (Provided)|
DescriptionThe Dragonmaw have peons stationed at nearly every crystal formation up here. While the outright slaying of them would draw far too much unwanted attention to you, there is a way that we can thin their numbers and remain below the suspicious eyes of Mor'ghor.
Venture into the wilds of Shadowmoon Valley and slay the tainted wildlife. Take from them their corrupt fel glands. Use those fel glands with this mutton that I'll give you near the peons. They'll take one bite and fall deathly ill!
Excellent work, <name>. Lay low for now. Come back to me tomorrow and we can do it again.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,820 experience
- 250 reputation with Netherwing
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.