Fire At Will!
|South Warp-Gate Destroyed|
|North Warp-Gate Destroyed|
|Naturalized Ammunition (Provided)|
DescriptionNow that the ammunition can affect the Burning Legion, it's time for you to use it.
There are two warp-gates, which are used for teleportation and enhancement of the void terrors. One is in the south and the other in the north, and each is within range of a fel cannon.
Use the naturalized ammunition to take control of each fel cannon and destroy the warp-gates.
Attack the gate with artillery to begin, and be prepared to kill its defenders to keep the cannon alive if necessary.
Very well, with the warp-gates out of the picture, there's only one thing left to do.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 90 (or 6 33 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,540 experience
- 250 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
Fire At Will!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.