Thwart the Dark Conclave
|End Dark Conclave Summoning Ritual|
|Staff of Parshah (Provided)|
DescriptionThe spirits of the dark conclave seek to summon an ancient and powerful evil through a ritual conducted at the lava pits to the south of the Sketh'lon Base Camp.
Gul'dan's magic mingled with their own, empowering them to aid this creature in manifesting in our world! We must not allow this to happen, <name>. The death and destruction it would bring are unimaginable!
Carry the staff with you to the site of the summoning and use its magics to stop the dark conclave once and for all!
I often feel guilty for abandoning my fellows all those years ago, but now I finally know that I made the right decision. If not for my wavering conscience then, I might have ended up as a shade among them.
|Ash Tempered Legguards||Crown of Cinders|
|Runed Sketh'lon Legplates||Sketh'lon Survivor's Tunic|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,350 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.