Crush the Bloodmaul Camp
|Bloodmaul Mauler slain (10)|
|Bloodmaul Warlock slain (5)|
Description<Tor'chunk leans in close to whisper.>
<name>, you've done us more than proud in the fight against the ogres so far. And while I have every confidence in what Rexxar has planned, I would still ask that you crush the ogres at Bloodmaul Camp before returning.
That way we'll be doubly certain of the outcome.
To get there, head north down the ramp out of Thunderlord. Then, at the base of the ramp, head west across Dragons' End and north through the Churning Gulch and Daggermaw Canyon.
You continue to impress me, <name>. Every time one of those stinking ogres is felled, we come one step closer to ridding ourselves of an unworthy foe.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Darktread Boots||Twin Moon Shoulderguards|
|Chaintwine Cinch||Fairweather's Wristguards|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,410 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.