Frankly, It Makes No Sense...
|Greater Felfire Diemetradon Tagged (8)|
DescriptionWe must study these creatures further.
Far to the east - near the huge lava flow beneath the ruins of Baa'ri - you will find arcano control units. These controllers were crafted by a genius named Gnomus for the sole purpose of exploring lava via mechanical scorpion.
He has long since lost his mind and is now only interested in eating the hottest food known to gnome-kind.
<Tiorus gives you a funny look.>
I want you to use the control and tag the diemetradons of the lava flow for further study.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.