[DEPRECATED] Forsaken Aid
DescriptionThe tauren have a bond with the land, and it pains me to hear of Stonetalon's plight. But I fear that to heal the land, we must first remove the disease upon it.
Is it not fortunate, then, that the Forsaken are allied with us? They know much of disease. I believe they can aid us, and by doing so they will strengthen the trust between our people.
Speak with Apothecary Zamah. She is a scholar and an emissary of the Forsaken. You will find her in the Pools of Vision below the Spirit Rise.
The Forsaken are eager to offer what help we can.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 340 experience
- 25 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.