Teron Gorefiend - Lore and Legend
If you lose your Spectrecles, Chief Apothecary Hildagard can make you a new pair. Provided item:
DescriptionStories abound about the life of Teron Gorefiend, but most are just that - stories. We do not know what happened to Gorefiend after he returned to Draenor.
The only thing we are certain of is that he has already died once.
I have heard the scouts here speaking of an ancient orc spirit that resides at the Altar of Shadows, far to the southeast, across the Netherwing Fields and through Netherwing Pass. Take the Spectrecles and track this orc down. He will surely have more information on Gorefiend.
After the Second War, Gorefiend returned here, along with his death knights. Unable to cope with the terrible nature of his new form and without the support of his beloved leader, Gul'dan, Gorefiend killed himself.
If he walks these lands now as a spirit, it is news to me. Yet, perhaps I can divine such knowledge with your assistance.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,410 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.