|Illidari-Bane Shard (Provided)|
DescriptionThe shard appears to be a piece of a larger weapon. Sharp-looking runes etched into the metal glow with a menacing light.
The weapon's intended purpose isn't clear to you, but it's hard to ignore. Most of the mo'arg at Legion Hold seem to be working with fragments of the same metal you hold in your hand. Perhaps one of the weaponsmiths at Shadowmoon Village might be able to tell you more about it.
I haven't seen this in years. Not only is it made from a rare ore, but it's not about to be used in an ordinary weapon, <name>.
These runes imbue the blade with the power to obliterate demons. This shows how much the Legion hates Illidan, if they're willing to arm their own troops with demon-destroying weapons. We could use this to our advantage.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10 (or 4 80 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,010 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.