|Ridgespine Stalker slain (10)|
DescriptionWe hired on to help Toshley when he decided to move to Outland, and we've been on the move ever since.
Now it looks like we've finally put down some roots. All of the crazy scientists have their projects going, and us Roughriders are here to protect them.
What we need right now is for you to go north into Razor Ridge, or east to the Scalewing Shelf, and keep them clear by killing the stalkers. They're stealthy spiders that live amongst the rock outcroppings, and jump unsuspecting passersby.
Here, take some of these. We don't have many, but maybe they'll help you out in the future.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Distilled Stalker Sight||Stealth of the Stalker|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,410 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.