Gauging the Resonant Frequency
|Oscillating Frequency Scanners (Provided)|
|Singing crystal resonant frequency gauged|
DescriptionTake these scanners to the Singing Ridge. By dropping them in a pattern on the ground, you will create overlapping fields that will read the amplitude of the crystals. Stand amidst them in such a way that you're in five oscillation fields and I'll have the information that I need!
Your scanners will even work with those that others drop.
Oh, and it's likely that a rift will be formed! I have no idea what, if anything, will come out of it, but be prepared for the worst.
I wonder if there's some sort of symbiotic relationship between them and the nether drakes?
Thank you, thank you! You must accept a little something from my collection of odds and ends that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing.
One of them might look good on you, though.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Party Hat Mistake||Nickwinkle's Harness Experiment|
|Last Year's "In" Belt||Metro's Slimming Legs|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,410 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.