The Summoning Chamber
|End Infernal Summoning Ritual|
DescriptionIn order for the Shadow Council to construct infernals as quickly as they're being used, they must have an area dedicated to summoning the corrupted elementals that serve as the souls of the creatures.
The summoning chamber is likely to be found below ground, near a pool of fouled water or lava. Locate the summoning chamber within the Deathforge and find a way to end their summoning ritual. The mo'arg involved in making the infernals may carry a tool that will help disrupt the summoner's magics.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10 (or 6 42 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.