Minions of the Shadow Council
|Deathforge Guardian slain (10)|
|Deathforge Summoner slain (5)|
Description<Ewan listens to you recount the events at Legion Hold, nodding.>
That puts our observations into perspective. We've caught glimpses of them launching infernals in the direction of the hold, but haven't been able to find much more than that.
The Shadow Council has the Deathforge sealed tighter than a new keg o' thunderbrew. The first thing you'll need to do is crack some skulls so you can get in there and poke around. Start eliminating the Shadow Council guarding the entrance to the Deathforge!
Now that you've punched a hole in their defenses, let's get to work on shutting down production in the Deathforge.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10 (or 6 42 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.