Setting Up the Bomb
|Fel Reaver Power Core|
|Fel Reaver Armor Plate|
DescriptionWe cannot permit the Legion to carry out its plan to destroy Wildhammer Stronghold on their march to the Black Temple.
There's only one way to stop them, <name>. You must create an explosive large enough to destroy the Legion's entire stockpile of infernals at the hold.
The Fetid Pool near Legion Hold holds an old fel reaver power core you could use as the base of your device. Search the other wreckage near the fel reaver for armor plating we might be able to make a casing from.
This should do the trick. Should make quite an explosion too, if I do say so m'self.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10 (or 6 42 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.