The Sad Truth
|Archeologist's Shrunken Head|
DescriptionRemember how I told you about the fat merchant who was looking for that ring? As it turns out, he had his archeologist son looking for the thing and it didn't turn out so well. By not so well I mean they killed him and shrunk his head.
Now this might seem cold, calculating, and exceptionally callous, but he'd pay a lot to get his son's head back. Sounds like the perfect job for you!
Go east until you find the troll ruins of Zeb'Tela and Zeb'Nowa. You're bound to find it one of the chests there.
As payment, the merchant offered to buy one of my special stock items for you, so take your pick handsome!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Leafblade Dagger||Ghostclaw Tunic|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,690 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.