Borak, Son of Oronok
DescriptionWhile Ar'tor was off hunting and Grom'tor was off fighting, Borak studied. Eventually he took up a vocation as a scholar and left for the wilds of Draenor. He returned home a few years ago a changed orc.
His heightened sense of awareness and mental acuity had forged a silent assassin.
Now a confident and powerful orc, he has taken to recovering the most guarded piece of the cipher.
Find Borak hiding near Eclipse Point, far to the south. He watches from the shadows of the bridge.
I've been watching these blood elves for weeks now, trying to get a lock on where they've hidden the third part of the Cipher of Damnation.
Thus far, I've been unsuccessful in gathering any clues. The only thing I do know is that Illidan sends an envoy from the Black Temple here once a day.
This envoy is untouchable. I've shadowed him for a week, trying to figure out how to separate him from his bodyguard. Unfortunately, the bodyguard never leaves his side.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,710 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.