They Stole Me Hookah and Me Brews!
|Bloodmaul Brutebane Brew (10)|
DescriptionT'chali used to be a pretty friendly troll. Me come down here to teach the Bloodmaul how to brew their beer. But once me do that, the Bloodmaul bury T'chali and leave him here to rot!
The worst part of it was that they stole me hookah!
So, you want to help T'chali? You bring me hookah back. T'chali think the ogres that stole it headed southwest over by the mine.
And while you're in there, pick up some brews, too!
No matter, T'chali is happy. Happy enough, in fact, to ask you to do something else.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 50 (or 6 15 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,270 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.