Culling the Threat
DescriptionDirectly to the north of Astranaar are the Thistlefur furbolg. My scouts report that their numbers have grown greatly over the past few months. If they grow too great, they may find the courage to attack Astranaar directly.
Kill as many of their kind as you can, but bring me their chieftain's skull as proof that their efforts have been stifled... for now.
I shall remain here in Astranaar and await word from you. Elune be with you.
We are under constant threat from the furbolg. Hopefully this will keep them at bay for a bit longer.
RewardsYou will receive: 18 (or 2 79 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,640 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.