Anthion's Parting Words
|Boots of Elements|
|Kilt of Elements|
|Pauldrons of Elements|
|Top Piece of Lord Valthalak's Amulet|
DescriptionValthalak's soul was stored in this amulet. In our greed we foolishly split it into three parts, not knowing the curse that would await us.
The only way to stop Valthalak's spell is to put the medallion back together. Return to Deliana and tell her that Bodley is her only hope for finding the remaining pieces. Speak to her about any rewards you've arranged for.
I, for once, shall rest in peace. I wish you the best of luck; you shall need every bit of it!
RewardsYou will receive: (or 90 if completed at level 110)
|Boots of The Five Thunders||Kilt of The Five Thunders|
|Pauldrons of The Five Thunders|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,175 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.