Deathblow to the Legion
Performing quests for the Aldor will cause your Scryers reputation to decrease.
|Deathblow to the Legion|
|Suggested players: 5|
|Socrethar's Teleportation Stone|
DescriptionWhen facing eredar of great power, large armies are useless for the most part. Their corruptive powers over mortal souls are such that only the strongest-willed can even stand face to face with them.
Take this stone to the Invasion Point: Overlord, between Forge Base: Oblivion and Gehenna and bring your closest, strongest friends with you. Orelis and Karja will meet you at Socrethar's Seat; I will send Adyen along with them.
May the Light prevail today, <name>. May Socrethar meet his end.
I and the others will recover from our wounds, <name>. The wrath of Socrethar's magic was far too much for young Kaylaan, however. Not even my strongest prayer could raise him.
It is an unbearable pity that one so young would fall in battle. However, in the end his will was strong enough to recover from the Legion's corruption and we may find solace in that.
|Slippers of the High Priestess||Cleansed Fel Pauldrons|
|Gauntlets of the Redeemed Vindicator||Lightwarden's Girdle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 16,230 experience
- 1,000 reputation with The Aldor
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.