Shutting Down Manaforge Ara
Performing quests for the Aldor will cause your Scryers reputation level to decrease.
|Manaforge Ara Shut Down|
|Ara Access Crystal|
|Suggested players: 3|
DescriptionOne manaforge is all that keeps Tempest Keep functional. After we bring Manaforge Ara down, Kael will have to resort to depleting whatever energy he's got stored up.
Travel to Manaforge Ara, in the northwest, and deliver the final blow that we need by shutting it down.
The last access crystal is in the possession of Overseer Azarad. Be warned that we expect heavy opposition in the last of Kael's functional manaforges. You're likely to need the assistance of reliable friends.
This is dire news. It explains much about what we've seen here and in Shadowmoon.
We must send word back to Shattrath City immediately.
|Karja's Medallion||Overseer's Signet|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,820 experience
- 250 reputation with The Aldor
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.