Rebuilding the Staff
|Flawless Crystal Shard (4)|
Description<Ravandwyr inspects the staff, noting that part of the headpiece seems to be missing.>
Simply barbaric! Ekkorash must've taken the staff's crystalline headpiece for use in some other trinket, not realizing that it works in concert with the rest of the staff.
As long as it remains broken, the staff's power is greatly diminished. With a suitable draenei crystal, I should be able to repair it. I've heard the goblins remarking about the crystals carried by the ghosts at the Enkaat Ruins to the north.
This crystal should work. I'll reshape the stave's socket to secure the new headpiece.
When Archmage Vargoth sees it, he will be disappointed, but I can bear my master's disappointment if it means we've freed him.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10 (or 6 42 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.