Shutting Down Manaforge B'naar
Performing quests for the Aldor will cause your Scryers reputation level to decrease.
|Manaforge B'naar Shut Down|
|B'naar Access Crystal|
DescriptionWe cannot shut down the manaforges by force as we'd risk causing an explosion that would shake Outland to the core.
According to your transcription, there is an emergency shutdown that permanently disables the technology - a safety mechanism common in naaru constructs.
To perform this procedure you will have to obtain a crystal that will allow you to communicate with the console. This access crystal is in the possession of an overseer called Theredis according to our information.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 90
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,540 experience
- 250 reputation with The Aldor
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.