Testing the Antidote
|Cenarion Antidote (Provided)|
DescriptionI think there's something we can use in the blood as the base of an antidote. Don't look at me like I've lost my mind!
It's a common theme in nature. Often, the cure for something can be derived from the toxin itself. That's just what I aim to do.
Ridding the boars of their demonic influence would probably eliminate their aggression and give us insight into how to best attempt to help other species.
But, how could that happen? I'm certain I prepared the antidote correctly!
I've seen it work with spider and snake venoms, so why would it backfire here? Perhaps that's one of Outland's many peculiarities, <name>. I'd best pass this information along to my comrades.
|Dreadtusk's Fury||Helboar Carving Blade|
|Cenarion Naturalist's Staff|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,860 experience
- 250 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.