The Master's Grand Design?
DescriptionA couple of draenei paid us a visit last night. They'd somehow learned that we had the book in our possession and made a very generous offer to "take it off our hands."
We didn't ask them what they wanted with the book but the young one kept talking about "the master's grand design," whatever that means.
Look, I don't ask questions when money is in play. They gave us a lot of gold and we gave them the book.
He said that they lived in Nagrand - in the old Abandoned Armory, north of Telaar.
The Legion's grasp grows stronger every day. Even in these parts...
Had I known... Had I known that my boy was communing with demons... They offered him power and then gave him a taste of that power. That was all that it took...
The book is gone. Taken by Levixus... His plans are known only to me and his dark master.
Stranger, I don't know if you've ever done right in your life, but know this: the boy must be stopped.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,210 experience
- 75 reputation with The Sha'tar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.