DescriptionI believe that the dead, which we have been caring for these last 500 odd years, should be left alone. Maladaar has other plans. He has retreated to the Crypt of Remembrance to start his experiments... Necromancy.
I hope you weren't thinking about going in there... Not before helping me out so that these damned spirits will finally leave me alone. I know where they keep their treasures, <race>. Got your attention, eh?
Bring me the book of the dead, held by the Aldor, Ezekiel of Shattrath.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,600 experience
- 25 reputation with The Sha'tar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.