Laying Waste to the Unwanted
|Eastern Thrower Burned|
|Central Eastern Thrower Burned|
|Central Western Thrower Burned|
|Western Thrower Burned|
DescriptionNow that we've gotten our salvage operation off the ground, it's time to begin the second phase of the plan.
Across the Path of Glory, the Horde still has their old blade throwers trained on us. Don't let their age fool you, <name>, they're still very dangerous. Much as we're working to reclaim what we can, we can't assume the Horde is going to dismantle their weaponry.
Take this torch and burn the remaining siege equipment. I'll take no chances with Honor Hold's safety.
I'm glad we finally got some reinforcements, but I'm not so sure about their attitude toward the Horde. Where I come from, anyone with a weapon pointed at you is an enemy and needs to be dealt with like one!
|Wanderer's Stitched Trousers||Nature-Stitched Kilt|
|Helm of Affinity||Scale Brand Breastplate|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,580 experience
- 250 reputation with Honor Hold
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.