|Unyielding Footman slain (12)|
|Unyielding Sorcerer slain (10)|
|Unyielding Knight slain (5)|
DescriptionNear the end of our invasion, the Armory to the south fell under attack by the Horde's insidious Death Knights. Those vile shades cursed the Armory's defenders - and trapped their souls between the realms of the living and the dead.
Those noble souls must be set free! I beg you, <name>, end my comrades' torment, for I have not the heart to slay them myself.
RewardsYou will receive: 2
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,580 experience
- 250 reputation with Honor Hold
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.