A Handful of Magic Dust
|Pacifying Dust (7)|
DescriptionI'm going to need dust, but not just any dust.
The royal teromoths that inhabit the forest nearby have a magical dust upon their wings, which they use to pacify those that hunt them. I can make use of that property of the dust to assuage the resistance that I am feeling from the arakkoa eyes you retrieved. This, in turn, will allow me to use them to find Dugar.
I won't need much, perhaps half a dozen handfuls, or so.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,990 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.