A Cure for Zahlia
Completing quests for the Aldor will cause your Scryers reputation level to decrease.
DescriptionThe woman to my right suffered a severe injury to the head. She survived, but lost her eyesight.
A traditional cure used among my people requires the blood of a very old basilisk.
Unfortunately, due to poaching from various groups, Terokkar basilisks don't tend to live very long.
There is one basilisk whose name I've known since I was a youngling. It is known only as "Stonegazer" and it's rumored to live east of here, near the land's edge.
Bring me its blood so that Zahlia may see once again.
RewardsYou will receive: 6 20 (or 7 50 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,490 experience
- 350 reputation with The Aldor
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.