Amalgam of Souls
- Amalgam of Souls yells: Ancient souls of the Black Rook, rise and join our chorus!
- Amalgam of Souls yells: Consume! Devour!
- Amalgam of Souls yells: I feed on your essence...
- Amalgam of Souls yells: Leave this meager vessel, and join us...
- Amalgam of Souls yells: The harvest has come!
- Amalgam of Souls yells: This energy... it is too much!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
- 300 reputation with Huojin Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Amalgam of Souls battles players until reaching 50% health, at which point it ruptures, splitting into the tortured souls of the Ravencrest ancestors.
- Tank –
Move out of the way of [Reap Soul] to avoid heavy damage.
- Reap Soul – Cuts targets in front of the Amalgamation to their very soul, inflicting 675000 Shadow damage and increasing damage taken by 20% for 30 sec.
On Heroic difficulty and higher, this effect stacks.
- Soul Echoes – Fragments a player's soul, causing them to leave behind soul echoes. These echoes detonate inflicting 220000 Shadow damage to nearby players.
On Mythic difficulty, players damaged by Soul Echoes also flee in fear for until cancelled.
Stage Two: The Call of Souls
- Soul Burst – The Amalgam of Souls bursts, inflicting 300000 Shadow damage to all players and releasing the most powerful spirits of Lord Ravencrest's ancestors.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.