GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Corstilax guards the Nightwell breach, attempting to limit players' exposure to [Nightwell Energy]. Players must free their allies from [Quarantine] and avoid direct damage from [Suppression Protocol].
- Healers –
[Suppression Protocol] inflicts moderate group wide damage.
- Quarantine – Corstilax places a random player in Quarantine, stunning them for 20 sec. or until the Quarantine is shattered. This effect inflicts 102000 Arcane damage every second.
Quarantine is shattered when a player channels on it for 1 sec.
- Suppression Protocol – Corstilax channels at a player for 5 sec, firing a missile at their location every second. When the missile impacts it inflicts 243750 to 256250 Arcane damage to all players within 6 yards, increasing their Arcane damage taken by 15% for 15 sec. In addition, this effect inflicts 66543 to 69957 Arcane damage to all players.
- Energy Burst – The nearby conduit bursts, applying a stack of Nightwell Energy to all players and creating several pools of residual energy for 15 sec.
Players that enter the pools gain a stack of Nightwell Energy.
- Cleansing Force – Corstilax draws in all players, removing one stack of Nightwell Energy every 2 sec for 8 sec.
When Cleansing Force ends, all players within 15 yards suffer 665437 to 699563 Arcane damage. This effect stuns the target for 12 sec if they still have stacks of Nightwell Energy.
- Nightwell Energy – Nightwell energy increases haste by 15%. This effect stacks.
- Destabilized Orb – Corstilax summons an orb of unstable energy for 1 min. This effect inflicts 455000 Arcane damage to all nearby players every second.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.