- Ivanyr yells: Diebe! Das ist MEIN Mana!
- Ivanyr yells: Get away from my mana!
- Ivanyr yells: Go away!
- Ivanyr yells: I warned you!
- Ivanyr yells: Mehr... mehr...
- Ivanyr yells: More... more...
- Ivanyr yells: Stay back! It's mine!
- Ivanyr yells: Thieves! The mana is MINE!
- Ivanyr yells: Thieving wretch!
- Ivanyr yells: Verschwindet!!
- Ivanyr yells: Weg von meinem Mana!
- Ivanyr yells: Weg! Das ist meins!
- Ivanyr yells: Уходи!
- Ivanyr yells: Воры! Это МОЯ мана!
- Ivanyr yells: Еще... Еще...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – As Ivanyr drains mana from the Night Crystal he grows increasingly powerful.
- Healers –
[Volatile Magic] inflicts heavy damage to its target and nearby allies when it expires.
- Arcane Blast – Ivanyr blasts his target with Arcane energy, inflicting 219375 to 230625 Arcane damage.
- Nether Link – Ivanyr links 3 random players together, repelling them from each other for 5 sec. When Nether Link expires, a pool of arcane energy is created in the space between the targeted players for 2 min. The pool of energy inflicts 350000 Arcane damage to all players in within the area every second.
- Volatile Magic – Ivanyr marks several random players with Volatile Magic. After 6 sec., the magic explodes, inflicting 300300 to 315700 to all players within 8 yards.
- Overcharge Mana – Ivanyr channels power from the Night Crystal, periodically gaining stacks of Overcharge.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.