- Ivanyr yells: Get away from my mana!
- Ivanyr yells: Go away!
- Ivanyr yells: More... more...
- Ivanyr yells: Stay back! It's mine!
- Ivanyr yells: Thieves! The mana is MINE!
- Ivanyr yells: Thieving wretch!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – As Ivanyr drains mana from the Night Crystal he grows increasingly powerful.
- Healers –
[Volatile Magic] inflicts heavy damage to its target and nearby allies when it expires.
- Arcane Blast – Ivanyr blasts his target with Arcane energy, inflicting 219375 to 230625 Arcane damage.
- Nether Link – Ivanyr links 3 random players together, repelling them from each other for 5 sec. When Nether Link expires, a pool of arcane energy is created in the space between the targeted players for 2 min. The pool of energy inflicts 350000 Arcane damage to all players in within the area every second.
- Volatile Magic – Ivanyr marks several random players with Volatile Magic. After 6 sec., the magic explodes, inflicting 300300 to 315700 to all players within 8 yards.
- Overcharge Mana – Ivanyr channels power from the Night Crystal, periodically gaining stacks of Overcharge.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.