Lord Kur'talos Ravencrest
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Ravencrest engages the player while his advisor, Latosius, teleports around the area, attacking with dark magic. Once Ravencrest reaches 20% health, Latosius reveals his true form as the dreadlord Dantalionax. Ravencrest, his vision no longer clouded, now calls on the souls of his ancestors to empower the party to defeat Dantalionax and cleanse the Legion from Black Rook Hold.
- Unerring Shear – A deadly attack shears the target, inflicting 669600 Physical damage and causing them to bleed for 20000 damage every 2 sec.
- Whirling Blade – Throws a glaive at a targeted player, traveling back and forth from the position it was thrown. The glaive inflicts 346875 to 403125 Physical damage and knocks back any targets it touches.
Stage Two: Vengeance of the Ancients
- Legacy of the Ravencrest – Lord Ravencrest calls on the power of his ancestors to grant the party strength, increasing damage done, healing done, and health by 300%.
- Stinging Swarm – Envelops the target in a swarm of stinging insects, inflicting 280000 Physical damage every 1 sec.
Has a chance to also stun the target for 0.5 sec when dealing damage.
Players can attack the swarm and must kill it to remove the effect.
- Cloud of Hypnosis – Creates a cloud of hypnotic gas, causing anyone who enters it to be put to sleep. Taking damage or leaving the cloud will remove the effect.
- Shadow Bolt Volley – Launches a volley of shadow energy towards all players, inflicting 561937 to 653063 Shadow damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.