- King Deepbeard yells: Before the crashing waves come the quake!
- King Deepbeard yells: Blood repays blood.
- King Deepbeard yells: BUURRRP
- King Deepbeard yells: Gaaah... The winds will finish you, intruders.
- King Deepbeard yells: How long can you hold your breath, I wonder?
- King Deepbeard yells: I failed... but my Queen will NOT.
- King Deepbeard yells: Justice for the son you murdered!
- King Deepbeard yells: Pity you cannot survive without air!
- King Deepbeard yells: Seas! Obey my command!
- King Deepbeard yells: The earth trembles before the rising tide!
- King Deepbeard yells: The ocean will sweep you away!
- King Deepbeard yells: The oceans rest... but the wind still rises against you.
- King Deepbeard yells: This was as inevitable as the tides, fools.
- King Deepbeard yells: You haven't won. She is almost here...
- King Deepbeard yells: You killed my son! Your punishment is death!
- King Deepbeard yells: You weaklings will drown beneath these waves!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – King Deepbeard attacks with an array of avoidable abilities. Normally, evade the damage, but if you are afflicted with [Gaseous Bubbles], seek out damaging effects to avoid triggering a [Gaseous Explosion].
- Call the Seas – King Deepbeard calls the seas to his aid! Call the Seas inflicts 14625 to 15375 Frost damage every 0.3 sec.
- Gaseous Bubbles – The Gaseous Bubble absorbs 250000 damage, but causes a Gaseous Explosion if the bubble is not depleted after 20 sec.
- Ground Slam – Inflicts 511875 to 538125 Physical damage to enemies within 15 yards of the impact location, ignoring armor.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.