Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Emperor Dagran Thaurissan
Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: Ha! You can't even begin to imagine the futility of your efforts.
Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: Hail to the king, baby!
Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: I will crush you into little tiny pieces!
Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: Is that the best you can do? Do you really expect that you could defeat someone as awe inspiring as me?
Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: Thank you for clearing out those foolish senators. Now prepare to meet your doom at the hands of Ragnaros' most powerful servant.
Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: They were just getting in the way anyways.
Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: Your efforts are utterly pointless, fools! You will never be able to defeat me!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Avatar of Flame
– Emperor Dagran Thaurissan becomes an Avatar of Flame for 10 sec. The Avatar of Flame is immune to all magic and inflicts Fire damage whenever he strikes a player in melee combat.
– Emperor Dagran Thaurissan carries the mighty hammer, Ironfoe. Emperor Dagran Thaurissan's melee attacks have a chance to trigger 3 extra attacks and increase his critical strike chance by 10% for 5 sec.
Hand of Thaurissan
– Emperor Dagran Thaurissan inflicts Fire damage to a player and stuns them for 5 sec.
Princess Moira Bronzebeard
– Princess Moira Bronzebeard calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally.
– Princess Moira Bronzebeard renews an ally, healing them every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
– Princess Moira Bronzebeard blasts a player's mind, inflicting Shadow damage.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.