Emperor Dagran Thaurissan
- Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: Ha! You can't even begin to imagine the futility of your efforts.
- Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: Hail to the king, baby!
- Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: I will crush you into little tiny pieces!
- Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: Is that the best you can do? Do you really expect that you could defeat someone as awe inspiring as me?
- Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: They were just getting in the way anyways.
- Emperor Dagran Thaurissan yells: Your efforts are utterly pointless, fools! You will never be able to defeat me!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Avatar of Flame – Emperor Dagran Thaurissan becomes an Avatar of Flame for 10 sec. The Avatar of Flame is immune to all magic and inflicts Fire damage whenever he strikes a player in melee combat.
- Ironfoe – Emperor Dagran Thaurissan carries the mighty hammer, Ironfoe. Emperor Dagran Thaurissan's melee attacks have a chance to trigger 3 extra attacks and increase his critical strike chance by 10% for 5 sec.
- Hand of Thaurissan – Emperor Dagran Thaurissan inflicts Fire damage to a player and stuns them for 5 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.