Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Xeri'tac begins the fight crawling around the ceiling of her cavern and periodically [Descending] to strike at random locations. Xeri'tac is unattackable during this initial phase, but once players have defeated 8 Toxic Spiderlings, Xeri'tac will drop down to the floor for the remainder of the encounter.
During the initial phase of the encounter, Xeri'tac unleashes her brood, while periodically descending to strike.
- Descend – Xeri'tac descends from her web, looking for unsuspecting prey. Any pale orcs or players in the vicinity will be bitten for significant Physical damage.
Stage Two: Spider Matriarch
Once 8 Toxic Spiderlings have fallen, Xeri'tac descends to engage her prey directly.
- Toxic Bolt – The caster hurls a bolt of their toxic blood at the target, inflicting Nature damage.
- Venomous Sting – The caster stings a nearby player at random. Once stung, the victim suffers Nature damage every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- Gaseous Volley – The caster releases her toxic blood in the form of 2 missiles at ranged targets. When the missiles land, they form areas of Toxic Gas. Players who stand in these areas suffer Nature damage.
- Consume – Xeri'tac consumes a pale orc. If successful, Xeri'tac will heal for 25% of her maximum health.
- Toxic Spiderling
- Toxic Blood – The caster's blood burns brightest in the heat of combat. The caster's damage is increased by 10% every 10 sec.
If the caster ever reaches 10 stacks of Toxic Blood they will explode, leaving behind an area of Toxic Gas.
- Toxic Gas – Whenever a Toxic Spiderling perishes it leaves behind a cloud of Toxic Gas. Players who enter the area suffer Nature damage. Venom-Crazed Pale Ones will rush to these clouds to inhale them.
- Gorged Bursters – Gorged Bursters will fixate on a random player.
- Burst – The caster explodes, dealing 92500 to 107500 Nature damage to all nearby enemies.
- Venom Sprayers
- Venom Spray – The caster hurls a bolt of their toxic blood at the target, inflicting Nature damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.