Railmaster Rocketspark <Blackfuse Company>
- Railmaster Rocketspark yells: All systems online! Fire!
- Railmaster Rocketspark yells: Gah! That was my last samophlange! Do you know how hard those are to get?
- Railmaster Rocketspark yells: Hey dummy! How would you like it if I broke all your things?!
- Railmaster Rocketspark yells: That was my entire collection of Hearthstone cards!
- Railmaster Rocketspark yells: This was not the plan...
- Railmaster Rocketspark yells: Time to go to plan B!
- Railmaster Rocketspark yells: You big oaf! Quit breaking my things!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Borka the Brute assaults players with powerful physical attacks, as Railmaster Rocketspark uses his jet pack to move between locations on the platform, firing missiles when he lands.
Rocketspark periodically unleashes a Missile Barrage, damaging all players. If Borka's Mad Dash strikes Rocketspark at that time, it will disrupt his Missile Barrage.
- Railmaster Rocketspark
- VX18-B Target Eliminator – Launches missiles at up to 2 enemy targets. Each missile inflicts 50000 Fire damage to all targets within 3 yards of the impact.
- New Plan! – Railmaster Rocketspark quickly devises a new plan when Borka the Brute is slain and begins launching missiles that inflict 6475 to 7525 Fire damage every 5 sec.
In addition, Rocketspark starts Locking On!.
- Borka the Brute
- Slam – Inflicts 27750 to 32250 Physical damage to all players.
- Slam – Inflicts 27750 to 32250 Physical damage to all players and interrupts casting for 1.5 sec.
- Mad Dash – Borka the Brute charges forward trampling over anything in his path inflicting 60125 to 69875 Physical damage and interrupting spell casts for 3 sec.
- Unmanaged Aggression – Borka the Brute slips into an uncontrolled blood craze when Pauli Rocketspark is slain, increasing both his damage done by 50% and his attack speed by 50%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.