Kromog <Legend of the Mountain>
- Kromog yells: Bury you!
- Kromog yells: DESTRUCTION!
- Kromog yells: LANDSLIDE!
- Kromog yells: MOGGOK DOOM AGURR!
- Kromog yells: Oggum dror undro dukkar.
- Kromog yells: RRRRRRRRRrrooaaaarrr...
- Kromog yells: Smash you... into mountain.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The massive magnaron Kromog stands immobile overlooking a ledge as he assaults players with his fists and the very stone beneath them. Many of Kromog's mighty attacks create [Reverberations], and at 30% remaining health, Kromog gains the effect of [Frenzy].
- Tanks –
Allow yourself to be gripped by a hand created by [Rune of Grasping Earth] in order to avoid critical damage from [Thundering Blows].
Kromog's [Slam] ability deals less damage the farther away players are from his fists when they slam onto the ground.
Kromog's normal attacks cause [Fists of Stone], inflicting heavy damage which may be shared by up to 2 targets.
If Kromog is not being tanked, he will continually cast [Stone Breath].
- Warped Armor – Reduces the movement speed of the target by 15%. Also increases physical damage taken by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Fists of Stone – Kromog's melee attacks trigger this effect, which inflicts 353925 to 372075 Physical damage split evenly between enemies, up to 2 targets within 15 yards.
- Stone Breath – Deals 37644 to 39576 Nature damage to all enemies every second.
If there are no valid targets in melee range, Kromog will continue to breathe until he finds one.
- Slam – Kromog strikes the ground beneath his primary target, dealing up to 780000 Physical damage to all players, reduced based on their distance from the impact point.
- Rippling Smash – Kromog smashes the ground violently, causing a cascading eruption that inflicts 214500 to 225500 Nature damage to those within its wake.
- Rune of Grasping Earth – Kromog places a mighty palm on the ground, summoning the very stone from the earth. Fists of stone grasp at players, inflicting 12168 to 12792 Nature damage per second, but shielding them from Physical damage and holding them to the ground. The damage increases over time.
- Thundering Blows – Kromog smashes his fists repeatedly, inflicting 126750 to 133250 Physical damage to all players every second, knocking them high into the air.
- Rune of Crushing Earth – Kromog bends the earth to form two outstretched hands. These hands will slam together, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Nature damage to enemies on contact, stunning them for 5 sec.
- Reverberations – The clamorous impact of Kromog's fists causes sound reverberations to amass, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Sonic damage to enemies with which they come into contact and dissipate.
- Shattered Earth – Deals 58500 to 61500 Nature damage to 4 random targets.
- Frenzy – Damage increased by 20%.
Attack Speed increased by 20%.
Abilities are cast more frequently.
Kromog will gain the effects of Frenzy at 30% remaining life.
- Rune of Trembling Earth – Kromog channels the earth, causing massive pillars to erupt for 146250 to 153750 Nature damage. These pillars will recede back into the earth unless shattered.
- Call of the Mountain – Inflicts 1170000 to 1230000 Physical damage to enemies within line of sight.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.