Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Ner'zhul unleashes the void upon his foes, summoning legions of shadowy minions to sweep death across the battlefield.
- Healers –
Quickly move away from [Omen of Death], which deals more damage the closer players remain.
- Malevolence – Ner'zhul casts a shadow of void energy, inflicting 31 Shadow damage to all enemies in a line in front of him. Afflicted players will have their damage reduced by 50%
- Omen of Death – Ner'zhul falls into a trance, showing players a vision of their own death. Void energy rips through the sky, inflicting up to 12 Shadow damage, based on proximity to the effect.
- Ritual of Bones – Ner'zhul summons an army of shadow and death which marches across his platform, eradicating all life in its path.
Tendrils of void bind the ritual bones together, inflicting 12 Shadow damage per second to those who cross their threshold.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.