Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Bonemaw smashes his massive frame across the platform to crush his foes, as lesser carrion worms rise from the depths. Periodically, Bonemaw attempts to inhale all players with powerful suction.
- Necrotic Pitch – Bonemaw spews a Necrotic Pitch over a random player's location, inflicting 6000 Shadow damage every second and reducing movement speed by 75%.
- Corpse Breath – Inflicts 7800 to 8200 Shadow damage to all enemies every second.
- Fetid Spit – Bonemaw slimes his current target with a fetid spit, inflicts 39000 to 41000 Nature damage to the enemy target.
If he has no valid targets in melee range, he will spit uncontrollably.
- Body Slam – Bonemaw thrusts his body forward, inflicting 87750 to 92250 Physical damage to enemies in front of him and knocking them back.
- Inhale – Inhales enemies at an increasingly powerful rate.
If a player is caught in his deadly maw, they suffer 97500 to 102500 Nature damage and are removed from the platform.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.