Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Players must do battle with the brewmaster Rook Stonetoe, the rogue He Softfoot, and the priest Sun Tenderheart, as the three fallen protectors assault the raid simultaneously.At 66% and 33% health remaining, each protector will perform Desperate Measures, manifesting spirits of fallen allies to bring new and powerful attacks to bear against the raid until those spirits are defeated. Triggering Desperate Measures on multiple protectors at the same time is inadvisable.
- Bond of the Golden Lotus – Rook Stonetoe, He Softfoot, and Sun Tenderheart share a spiritual bond, linking their fates to each other. Upon reaching 1 health, each of them will begin to cast Bond of the Golden Lotus if any of the other Protectors are still in combat, restoring 20% of maximum health upon completion.Bringing all three Protectors to 1 health simultaneously will restore clarity to their clouded minds.
- Rook Stonetoe
- Desperate Measures
Upon reaching 66% or 33% health remaining, Rook Stonetoe manifests evil forms of his closest friends, making Embodied Misery, Embodied Sorrow, and Embodied Gloom.Once all three spirits are defeated, Rook Stonetoe resumes fighting players.
- Embodied Sorrow
- Inferno Strike – Embodied Sorrow casts a massive Fire damage spell at a random target. Inferno Strike divides (300000 * 4) Fire damage among all targets within 8 yards.
- Residual Burn – Secondary targets are afflicted with Residual Burn, taking 0% increased damage from Inferno Strike for until cancelled.
- Embodied Gloom
- Corruption Shock – Embodied Gloom hurls a bolt of corrupted lightning at several locations, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Nature damage to all enemies within 4 yards.
- Corruption Chain – On Heroic difficulty, Corruption Chain replaces Corruption Shock.Embodied Gloom hurls a bolt of corrupted lightning at an enemy, inflicting 146250 to 153750 Nature damage and chaining to enemies within 10 yards.
- Shared Torment – Embodied Misery, Sorrow, and Gloom share health.
- Vengeful Strikes – Rook Stonetoe enters an offensive stance, stunning his target and inflicting 180000 physical damage in a frontal cone twice per second for 3 sec.
- Corrupted Brew – Rook Stonetoe hurls a keg of Corrupted Brew at a distant target, inflicting 118750 to 131250 Shadow damage to enemies within 5 yards and slowing targets hit by 50% for 15 sec.
In Heroic difficulty, every two casts, Corrupted Brew's travel time is reduced by half a second. This effect resets when Rook Stonetoe begins his Desperate Measures.
- Clash – Rook Stonetoe clashes against an enemy, charging each other and meeting halfway. Rook Stonetoe then immediately begins to perform Corruption Kick.
In Non-Heroic Difficulty, Rook Stonetoe's Clash will not be cast during any Desperate Measures phase.
- Corruption Kick – Spins rapidly in a circle, rooting himself and inflicting 117000 to 123000 Physical damage to targets within 10 yards every second for 4 sec. Additionally torments targets struck, inflicting 75000 Shadow damage every two seconds for 6 sec.
- He Softfoot
- Desperate Measures
Upon reaching 66% or 33% health remaining, He Softfoot manifests a twisted spirit of his brother, creating Embodied Anguish, which fixates upon the raid member who has the Mark of Anguish.Once this spirit is defeated, He Softfoot resumes fighting players.
- Mark of Anguish – Mark of Anguish periodically inflicts Shadow damage every second and roots the target. The Marked player gains the ability to transfer the Mark to another friendly player within 40 yards.Embodied Anguish's gaze moves to a random target upon killing his current target.
- Shadow Weakness – When Embodied Anguish strikes targets, he applies Shadow Weakness, increasing damage taken by Mark of Anguish. Additionally, passing the Mark of Anguish applies one Shadow Weakness to all players. This effect stacks.
- Debilitation – Possessing the Mark of Anguish debilitates targets, decreasing their armor by 50% for 2 min.
- Garrote – Traveling through the shadows, He Softfoot Garrotes targets, inflicting 80000 Physical damage every 2 sec.This effect is removed when He Softfoot begins his Desperate Measures.
- Gouge – He Softfoot attempts to gouge the eyes of his target, incapacitating them for 6 sec and fixating on a random target until Taunted. If the target is facing away, Gouge will instead knock them away a short distance.
- Master Poisoner
He Softfoot is a Master Poisoner and occasionally coats his weapons with various types of poisons.
In Heroic Difficulty, Master Poisoner abilities also take effect when using Garrote or Fixate.
In Non-Heroic Difficulty, He Softfoot's Master Poisoner abilities will not be cast during any Desperate Measures phase.
- Noxious Poison – He Softfoot coats his weapon in a Noxious Poison, causing successful melee attacks to create pools of poison on the ground, inflicting 85000 Nature damage every second. These pools may be jumped over.This effect is removed when He Softfoot begins his Desperate Measures.
- Instant Poison – He Softfoot coats his weapon in an Instant Poison, causing successful melee attacks to inflict 73125 to 76875 additional Nature damage.
- Sun Tenderheart
- Desperate Measures
Upon reaching 66% or 33% health remaining, Sun Tenderheart manifests an evil form of her protectors, making Embodied Despair and Embodied Desperation.Once both spirits are defeated, Sun Tenderheart resumes fighting players.
- Dark Meditation – Sun Tenderheart enters a Dark Meditation, inflicting Shadow damage to all enemies every half second. Players take 35% less damage from Dark Meditation when inside her Meditative Field.
- Manifest Emotions – Embodied Despair and Embodied Desperation focus their negative emotions, creating Sha manifestations which attack players. Any damage taken by these manifested emotions will also be suffered by the creature that spawned them.
- Meditation Spike – Sun Tenderheart periodically fires a bolt of dark energy that inflicts 243750 to 256250 Shadow damage upon impact to enemies within 6 yards.
- Sha Sear – Causes an explosion of Shadow magic around the target, inflicting increasing Shadow damage every second to all enemies within 5 yards around the target.
- Shadow Word: Bane – Expels a word of misery upon multiple targets, inflicting 100000 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 18 sec. Each time this effect deals damage, it will jump to an additional target, up to a total of 3 times.
- Calamity – Calls forth a great Calamity, striking all players for 30% of their maximum health as Shadow damage. This also removes Shadow Word: Bane from all targets.
In Heroic difficulty, Calamity increases in magnitude by an additional 10% of maximum health each addtional time it is cast. This effect resets when Sun Tenderheart begins her Desperate Measures.
In Non-Heroic Difficulty, Sun Tenderheart's Calamity will not be cast during any Desperate Measures phase.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.