View in 3DView in 3D
Venomous Head <Head of Megaera>
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.One Body, Many Heads
When one of Megaera's heads is destroyed, her body takes damage equal to the head's maximum health and two heads regrow in its place.
– Megaera's body and distant heads are shrouded by thick, swirling fog and are unable to be attacked directly.
– Megaera begins to Rampage for 20 seconds whenever one of her heads is cut off, inflicting 44200 Elemental damage to all players every second. The damage dealt by a particular element is increased by 15% for each additional head of that element that is present.
– Whenever one of Megaera's heads is killed, the heads remaining outside of the Concealing Fog are healed to full and attack 20% faster. This effect stacks.
Elemental Blood of Megaera
– As Megaera grows new heads of a given type, her elemental blood increases the damage inflicted by all heads of the same type by 20% for each additional head of that type. This effect stacks.
– Megaera's heads outside of the Concealing Fog will begin to spit at their target when they have no targets within melee range. This effect inflicts 325000 Elemental damage to all enemies within 5 yards upon impact.
– Megaera's Flaming Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.Flaming Heads ignite a random player, inflicting 136500 Fire damage and an additional 97500 Fire damage every 1 sec for 30 sec. In addition, players afflicted with Cinders will cause Icy Ground to melt when they come into contact with it.When Cinders is removed, a pool of flames is created at the target's location that persist for 1 min. The pool inflicts 136500 Fire damage every 1 sec. to all players within 5 yards.
In Heroic Difficulty, Cinders creates a pool of flames at the target's location every 3 seconds.
– Megaera's Flaming Heads breathe flames on all players in front of her, inflicting 89250 Fire damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Ignite Flesh burn for 21000 additional Fire damage every second for 45 sec. This effect stacks.
Torrent of Ice
– Megaera's Frozen Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.Megaera's Frozen Heads channel a beam of ice at a random player, inflicting 175000 Frost damage at the point of contact every 0.5 sec. for 8 sec. The beam freezes the ground in its wake, creating Icy Ground for 1 min.In addition, the Torrent of Ice beam will douse any pools of Cinders that it comes into contact with.
– The frozen ground inflicts 88400 Frost damage every second to all players who touch it, reducing their movement speed by 5%. The snare effect of Icy Ground stacks up to $139922U times.
In Heroic Difficulty, Icy Ground grows to twice its original size over 1 min.
– Megaera's Frozen Heads breathe ice on all players in front of her, inflicting 89250 Frost damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Arctic Freeze begin to freeze solid and are stunned for 20 sec. if they reach $139843U stacks of Arctic Freeze.
– Megaera's Venomous Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.Megaera's Venomous Heads spit a globule of acid at a random player, inflicting 500000 Nature damage to all players upon impact. The damage of Acid Rain is reduced the farther players are from the point of impact.
In Heroic Difficulty, Megaera's Venomous Heads spit three globules of acid at a time.
– Megaera's Venomous Heads breathe corrosive gas on all players in front of her, inflicting 89250 Nature damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Rot Armor take 6% increased damage from all sources for 45 sec. This effect stacks.
– Megaera's Arcane Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.Megaera's Arcane Heads open a tear into the nether, releasing a Nether Wyrm every 1 sec. for 6 sec.
– Megaera's Arcane Heads breathe arcane energy on all players in front of her, inflicting 165750 Arcane damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Diffusion redirect 10% of all healing received to allies within 8 yards that are not afflicted with Diffusion. This effect stacks.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.