Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
One Body, Many Heads
When one of Megaera's heads is destroyed, her body takes damage equal to the head's maximum health and two heads regrow in its place.
– Megaera's body and distant heads are shrouded by thick, swirling fog and are unable to be attacked directly.
– Megaera begins to Rampage for 20 seconds whenever one of her heads is cut off, inflicting 52000 Elemental damage to all players every second. The damage dealt by a particular element is increased by 25% for each additional head of that element that is present.
– Whenever one of Megaera's heads is killed, the heads remaining outside of the Concealing Fog are healed to full and attack 20% faster. This effect stacks.
Elemental Blood of Megaera
– As Megaera grows new heads of a given type, her elemental blood increases the damage inflicted by all heads of the same type by 15% for each additional head of that type. This effect stacks.
– Megaera's heads outside of the Concealing Fog will begin to spit at their target when they have no targets within melee range. This effect inflicts 250000 Elemental damage to all enemies within 5 yards upon impact.
– Megaera's Flaming Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.Flaming Heads ignite a random player, inflicting 105000 Fire damage and an additional 75000 Fire damage every 1 sec for 30 sec. In addition, players afflicted with Cinders will cause Icy Ground to melt when they come into contact with it.When Cinders is removed, a pool of flames is created at the target's location that persist for 1 min. The pool inflicts 105000 Fire damage every 1 sec. to all players within 5 yards.
In Heroic Difficulty, Cinders creates a pool of flames at the target's location every 3 seconds.
– Megaera's Flaming Heads breathe flames on all players in front of her, inflicting 127500 Fire damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Ignite Flesh burn for 30000 additional Fire damage every second for 45 sec. This effect stacks.
Torrent of Ice
– Megaera's Frozen Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.Megaera's Frozen Heads channel a beam of ice at a random player, inflicting 60000 Frost damage at the point of contact every 0.5 sec. for 8 sec. The beam freezes the ground in its wake, creating Icy Ground for 1 min.In addition, the Torrent of Ice beam will douse any pools of Cinders that it comes into contact with.
– The frozen ground inflicts 68000 Frost damage every second to all players who touch it, reducing their movement speed by 5%. The snare effect of Icy Ground stacks up to $139922U times.
In Heroic Difficulty, Icy Ground grows to twice its original size over 1 min.
– Megaera's Frozen Heads breathe ice on all players in front of her, inflicting 127500 Frost damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Arctic Freeze begin to freeze solid and are stunned for 20 sec. if they reach $139843U stacks of Arctic Freeze.
– Megaera's Venomous Heads use this ability when they are within the Concealing Fog.Megaera's Venomous Heads spit a globule of acid at a random player, inflicting 390000 Nature damage to all players upon impact. The damage of Acid Rain is reduced the farther players are from the point of impact.
In Heroic Difficulty, Megaera's Venomous Heads spit three globules of acid at a time.
– Megaera's Venomous Heads breathe corrosive gas on all players in front of her, inflicting 127500 Nature damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Rot Armor take 10% increased damage from all sources for 45 sec. This effect stacks.
– Nether Wyrms blast a random player with nether energy, inflicting 131625 to 138375 Arcane damage.
– Nether Wyrms channel nether energy into a random player's mind, stunning them for 15 sec.
– Megaera's Arcane Heads breathe arcane energy on all players in front of her, inflicting 165750 Arcane damage every second for 3 sec. Players hit by Diffusion redirect 10% of all healing received to allies within 8 yards that are not afflicted with Diffusion. This effect stacks.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.