View in 3DView in 3D
Jin'rokh the Breaker
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Bored. You die now.
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Crush your bones!
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Da Thunder King give me power! Come, I show you!
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: How you beat me?
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: I call da storm!
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: I must break you.
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Smash!
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: So easy to break.
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Weak.
Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Zap!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker throws his current target at a distant Mogu statue, breaking the statue and inflicting 201093 to 211406 Physical damage. The thrown player then crashes into the ground, inflicting an additional 247000 to 273000 Nature damage to other players within 8 yards of the point of impact, stunning them for 5 sec.Conductive Water erupts from the broken statue, forming a pool on the ground.
– When Jin'rokh destroys a statue with Thundering Throw, water pours forth, forming a growing pool at its feet. These pools are essential to the battle, empowering players with Fluidity, but also making them particularly susceptible to Nature damage through Conduction.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker performs a quick strike, inflicting 123500 to 136500 Nature damage to all players. After 3 sec., this applies 10 Static Wound stacks to his current target.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker statically constricts the target, inflicting 26000 Nature damage per stack when taking melee attacks. Additionally inflicts a third of that damage to other players. This effect stacks, but decreases in potency over time.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker creates an orb of Focused Lightning, which fixates on a player. The Focused Lightning detonates upon reaching that player, inflicting 221812 to 233187 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards.This orb also pulses 49400 to 54600 Nature damage every half second to other players within 5 yards.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker commands a fierce Lightning Storm, inflicting 52250 to 57750 Nature damage to all players every second for 15 sec.Furthermore, the Lightning Storm electrifies Conductive Water.
– Lightning Strikes multiple locations throughout the room during Lightning Storm, inflicting 390000 to 410000 Nature damage to nearby players. Each Lightning Strike diffuses, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Nature damage to all players in a line.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker's Lightning Storm permanently infuses the Conductive Water with storm energies, removing Fluidity and inflicting 45500 Nature damage every second to all players remaining in the Conductive Water.All players standing in Conductive Water still take 50% increased Nature damage.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker ionizes enemy players, attracting storm energies over 24 sec. Inflicts 450000 Nature damage to players within 4 yards when dispelled or duration expires.
– Ionization damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 450000 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.