Jin'rokh the Breaker
- Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Bored. You die now.
- Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Crush your bones!
- Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Da Thunder King give me power! Come, I show you!
- Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: How you beat me?
- Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: I call da storm!
- Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: I must break you.
- Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Smash!
- Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Weak.
- Jin'rokh the Breaker yells: Zap!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 25-player Raid Finder
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Thundering Throw – Jin'rokh the Breaker throws his current target at a distant Mogu statue, breaking the statue and inflicting 29250 to 30751 Physical damage. The thrown player then crashes into the ground, inflicting an additional 22800 to 25201 Nature damage to other players within 8 yards of the point of impact, stunning them for 5 sec.
Conductive Water erupts from the broken statue, forming a pool on the ground.
- Conductive Water – When Jin'rokh destroys a statue with Thundering Throw, water pours forth, forming a growing pool at its feet. These pools are essential to the battle, empowering players with Fluidity, but also making them particularly susceptible to Nature damage through Conduction.
- Fluidity – All players standing in Conductive Water receive Fluidity, granting 40% increased healing and inflicting 40% increased damage. However, all players standing in Conductive Water also take 80% increased Nature damage.
- Conduction – Many of Jin'rokh the Breaker's abilities travel through Conductive Water, inflicting Nature damage to all players in that Conductive Water.
- Static Burst – Jin'rokh the Breaker performs a quick strike, inflicting 11400 to 12600 Nature damage to all players. After 3 sec., this applies 10 Static Wound stacks to his current target.
- Static Wound – Jin'rokh the Breaker statically constricts the target, inflicting 2400 Nature damage per stack when taking melee attacks. Additionally inflicts a third of that damage to other players. This effect stacks, but decreases in potency over time.
- Focused Lightning – Jin'rokh the Breaker creates an orb of Focused Lightning, which fixates on a player. The Focused Lightning detonates upon reaching that player, inflicting 20475 to 21526 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards.
This orb also pulses 4560 to 5041 Nature damage every half second to other players within 5 yards.
- Conduction – Focused Lightning Detonation damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 20475 to 21526 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
- Lightning Fissure – If the Focused Lightning detonates outside of Conductive Water, a Lightning Fissure forms. This field of unstable energy inflicts 5700 to 6301 Nature damage every 1 second to players within 5 yards.
- Conduction – A Lightning Fissure contacts a Conductive Water, removing the Lightning Fissure and inflicting 8550 to 9451 Nature damage to players standing in that Conductive Water.
- Implosion – A Lightning Fissure implodes upon contact with another Focused Lightning, inflicting 28500 to 31501 Nature damage to all players.
This effect leaves targets vulnerable, increasing damage taken from Implosion by 10%.
- Violent Detonation – The Focused Lightning detonates violently inside Electrified Water, inflicting 85500 to 94501 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards.
- Lightning Storm – Jin'rokh the Breaker commands a fierce Lightning Storm, inflicting 7980 to 8821 Nature damage to all players every second for 15 sec.
Furthermore, the Lightning Storm electrifies Conductive Water.
- Lightning Strike – Lightning Strikes multiple locations throughout the room during Lightning Storm, inflicting 46800 to 49201 Nature damage to nearby players. Each Lightning Strike diffuses, inflicting 23400 to 24601 Nature damage to all players in a line.
- Electrified Waters – Jin'rokh the Breaker's Lightning Storm permanently infuses the Conductive Water with storm energies, removing Fluidity and inflicting 35000 Nature damage every second to all players remaining in the Conductive Water.
All players standing in Conductive Water still take 80% increased Nature damage.
- Ionization – Jin'rokh the Breaker ionizes enemy players, attracting storm energies over 24 sec. Inflicts 54285 Nature damage to players within 8 yards when dispelled or duration expires.
- Conduction – Ionization damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 54285 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.