Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Primordius yells: Again...we are torn apart...again...to the cold darkness...
Primordius yells: It tears at us from the inside!
Primordius yells: No no no, the pain returns!
Primordius yells: Who is perfect now? Yes, yes...
Primordius yells: Your flesh, yes yes, so perfect, GIVE IT TO US!
Primordius says: So cold, so dark...
Primordius says: We are the perfect one, yes, yes, not a failure, no no, not a failure...
Primordius says: We will not be forgotten, no, no, no...
Primordius says: What is this? What do they want? To punish us? No, no...
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Primordius claws at his current target, inflicting 600000 Physical damage to all players in a 7-yard cone.
– The heavily-mutated blood within Primordius spreads to his current target, inflicting 20000 Nature damage every 3 sec and causing the afflicted player's attacks to Congeal Blood, inflicting 20000 additional Nature damage to Living Fluids and Viscous Horrors. This effect lasts 1 min and stacks.
– Primordius is heavily mutated and resists attacks from non-mutated creatures. Damage taken from non-Fully Mutated players is reduced by 35%.
– When Primordius is mutated by enough Living Fluids, Mutagenic Pools, and his natural mutation rate, he evolves. Evolution increases all damage dealt by Primordius by 5% and grants him a new mutation. This effect stacks. Primordius can only have 3 mutations at any time.
In Heroic Difficulty, Primordius can have 4 mutations.
Mutation: Ventral Sacs
– Sacs located around Primordius's frill periodically erupt, inflicting 17000 Nature damage to all players every 1 sec.
Mutation: Gas Bladder
– A volatile mutation that allows Primordius to spray Caustic Gas, inflicting 800000 Nature damage split evenly between all players within a 25-yard radius.
Mutation: Acidic Spines
– Primordius fires Acidic Spines at players every 3 sec, inflicting 100000 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the targets.
Mutation: Pathogen Glands
– Allows Primordius to spray a Volatile Pathogen at a player, inflicting 100000 Nature damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec.
Mutation: Metabolic Boost
– A hyperactive metabolism allows Primordius to use abilities more often and increases attack speed by 50%.
Mutation: Erupting Pustules
– Pustules erupt every 10 sec, showering the area with corrosive blood that inflicts 115625 to 134375 Nature damage within 2.5 yards of the impact.
– Living fluid seeps from the pools surrounding Primordius's lair and these oozes slowly make their way to Primordius.
– If a Living Fluid reaches Primordius, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius's current mutation level.
– When a Living Fluid dies, it leaves behind a Mutagenic Pool that can mutate Primordius or players.
– When Primordius steps on a Mutagenic Pool, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius's current mutation level.
– When a player steps on a Mutagenic Pool, it is absorbed, inflicting 46250 to 53750 Nature damage and causing a helpful mutation. If 5 mutations are present, the mutation will be a harmful mutation.
If a mutated player is dispelled, all mutations are removed.
Helpful Mutation: Thick Bones
– The player's bones become thick and powerful, increasing all stats by 5%.
Harmful Mutation: Fragile Bones
– The player's bones become thin and brittle, reducing all stats by 10%.
Helpful Mutation: Clear Mind
– The player's mind becomes clear and focused, increasing Mastery by 10%.
Harmful Mutation: Clouded Mind
– The player's mind becomes clouded and unfocused, reducing Mastery by 20%.
Helpful Mutation: Improved Synapses
– The player's neural synapses fire more quickly, increasing Haste by 10%.
Harmful Mutation: Dulled Synapses
– The player's neural synapses fire more slowly, reducing Haste by 20%.
Helpful Mutation: Keen Eyesight
– The player's eyesight becomes exceptionally keen, increasing Critical Strike chance by 10%.
Harmful Mutation: Impaired Eyesight
– The player's eyesight becomes exceptionally poor, reducing Critical Strike chance by 20%.
– When a player acquires 5 helpful mutations, they become Fully Mutated, allowing full damage to be dealt to Primordius. Additional mutations after this point will be harmful.
– When a Living Fluid dies, it will rarely leave behind a Volatile Pool that can mutate Primordius or Players.
Mutate Primordius (Volatile)
– When Primordius steps on a Volatile Pool, it is absorbed, increasing Primordius' current mutation level to its maximum and healing Primordius for 10% of his maximum health.
Mutate Player (Volatile)
– When a player steps on a Volatile Pool, it inflicts 92500 to 107500 Nature damage and causes a harmful mutation every 1 sec. If a mutated player is dispelled, all mutations are removed.
– A heavily-mutated creature made of the same fluid that spawned Primordius.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.