- Tak-Tak says: Anyway, I saw some more pretty elves headin' north earlier. Lots of elves.
- Tak-Tak says: Did you get your business done?
- Tak-Tak says: Good luck out there.
- Tak-Tak says: He looked real important. Tak-Tak try to chitchatter with 'im, but he jus' stared at me so I shut my jabber real quick.
- Tak-Tak says: Headin' back up to Kun-Lai Summit, wikket?
- Tak-Tak says: Here we are. See ya!
- Tak-Tak says: Heya! I'm Tak-Tak. I'll take you to the Vale now, just like the big green guy over there told me to.
- Tak-Tak says: Last time we met, you were headin' to Binan Village to see your pandaren friend.
- Tak-Tak says: Oh, looks like we're here!
- Tak-Tak says: They're lookin' for that bell. Big, powerful bell! You lookin' for it too, wikket?
- Tak-Tak says: Wait an ookin' jibbet! Are you the wikket dat cleared the beach of jerb-derkin' Alliance slicky-siders?
- Tak-Tak says: You did all of that? You bammin'!
- Tak-Tak says: You know, big brown guy was lookin' for a trip up north earlier. Some Garrod... err... Ganosh... err... anyway, I didn't get his name.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.