- Tak-Tak says: Anyway, I saw some more pretty elves headin' north earlier. Lots of elves.
- Tak-Tak says: Anyways, those crazy mogu using ikk juju.
- Tak-Tak says: Did you get your business done?
- Tak-Tak says: Even foolish hozen know ikk is worse than anything. Don't eat dook, don't touch ikk!
- Tak-Tak says: Headin' back up to Kun-Lai Summit, wikket?
- Tak-Tak says: Here we are. See ya!
- Tak-Tak says: Hozen call it... ikk! You call it sha, but ikk is SO much better name!
- Tak-Tak says: I heard you found somethin'... or someone. You caught one o' those mogu, didn't you?
- Tak-Tak says: It's cold up there. And dangerous!
- Tak-Tak says: Last time we met, you were headin' to Binan Village to see your pandaren friend.
- Tak-Tak says: Maybe nasty mogu tell you where to find that bell.
- Tak-Tak says: So how did your trip to the Valley of Emperors go, wikket?
- Tak-Tak says: Tak-Tak also hear mogu using dark magic.
- Tak-Tak says: They so ookin' stupid!
- Tak-Tak says: They're lookin' for that bell. Big, powerful bell! You lookin' for it too, wikket?
- Tak-Tak says: Too many mogu. Only our foolish mountain hozen cousins live up there.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.