- Bizmo yells: <name> is our victor!
- Bizmo yells: <name> wins! <name> wins!
- Bizmo yells: <name>, <name>, <name>. Next time, try not to die so much.
- Bizmo yells: Ahhh ha ha ha! So much blood! Nice.
- Bizmo yells: All the way from the gloomy roads of Duskwood, it's Stitches!
- Bizmo yells: Also entering the arena... a handsome machine that makes beautiful music.
- Bizmo yells: And in the other corner, a hunter of incomprehensible spectacular amazing splendor! It's Johnny Awesome!
- Bizmo yells: And in the other corner, it's not one, not two, but the THREE deadly dwarves of the Warhammer Council!
- Bizmo yells: And in the other corner, it's that terrible trio... Hudson, Stuffshrew, and Dupree from the Ogrewatch Team!
- Bizmo yells: And in this corner... a seagull? What is this, the Eye of Azshara?
- Bizmo yells: And now for some soul-pounding beats from the musical underground, it's Thwack U and his dancers!
- Bizmo yells: And now for the challenger that cost us so much... it's Ray D. Tear!
- Bizmo yells: And our other challenger, a worm with a serious fire fetish. Come on, Carl! Don't you know flames can kill?
- Bizmo yells: And their challenger, Bill, the custodial engineer of death! Wait... what? Bill! What are you doing in there?
- Bizmo yells: And... Meatball.
- Bizmo yells: Aww... look at the cute little snake, Nibbleh! Go ahead, let him nibble on your toes. Let's see what happens.
- Bizmo yells: Brawl'gar veterans may remember Blat, the self-replicating ooze. Today, we meet his meaner, uglier, older sister: Splat!
- Bizmo yells: Brilliant victory, <name>! Now get back in line.
- Bizmo yells: Congratulations, <name>! Try not to leave any bloody footprints outside of the arena.
- Bizmo yells: From deep within the bowels of Blackrock Mountain, it's Sanoriak, master of flame!
- Bizmo yells: Get fired up for the djinn who will literally melt your heart, it's Burnstachio!
- Bizmo yells: He's probably the most deadly brawler we've ever had here at the Brawlpub. Unfortunately, he's a little out of his element. Everybody raise your glass for Razorgrin!
- Bizmo yells: Honestly, <name>... were you even trying?
- Bizmo yells: I think it's about time to call this fight.
- Bizmo yells: In the other corner, a challenger so ancient no one remembers his actual name. Let's call him Serpent of Old!
- Bizmo yells: In the other corner, a dwarf and his totally loyal companion who would NEVER harm its master. Ever.
- Bizmo yells: In the other corner, a golem with a magnetic personality. Watch out, this golem's gonna Klunk you up!
- Bizmo yells: In the other corner, a master of both shadows AND interior lighting... it's Shadowmaster Aameen!
- Bizmo yells: In the other corner, a pirate with a lethal definition of head cannon! Put your hooks together for Blackmange!
- Bizmo yells: In the other corner... a really big dinosaur!
- Bizmo yells: It's official! <name> managed not to die. Great job not dying, <name>!
- Bizmo yells: Keep 'em comin', <name>.
- Bizmo yells: Kindly insert a gold coin for a battle with Master Paku!
- Bizmo yells: Looks like every day is Hallow's End for this... thing. Give up some screams for Ooliss!
- Bizmo yells: Oh, the huge manatee! It's here to seal the deal... DOOMFLIPPER!
- Bizmo yells: That... did not end well.
- Bizmo yells: The opposition includes some of Gnomeregan's finest... although they've all seen better days. It's the leper gnome quintet!
- Bizmo yells: Their partnership was never meant to be. It actually makes me sick a little bit. Here comes GG Engineering!
- Bizmo yells: These three pandaren have a challenge for you... pull one of your beer carts to the middle of the ring before they can pull theirs. Winning team gets to drink it!
- Bizmo yells: Up next, it's Millie Watt! I used to date her in engineering school!
- Bizmo yells: We've got a whole list of people who want to fight, you know.
- Bizmo yells: Well well well! <name> wins! Looks like I owe someone some money.
- Bizmo yells: Yechhh... what a mess. Can we get a priest or something over here?!
- Bizmo yells: You wanna make an omelet, you're gonna have to break a few eggs.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.