Sungshin Ironpaw <Guide to the Ways>
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Click on a patron who is waiting in line. You should see them wave to you when you have successfully interacted with them.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Customers will line up and wait for you to tell them to sit down. They will only wait for a short while before leaving so be sure to get them to a seat before they leave.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Do you like to cook? Well you're in luck, because I like to help aspiring chefs.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Hey there traveler, you looking to learn how to cook?
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: If you seek to improve your cooking skill, I have knowledge to share with you.
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Set aside your weapon and take up a carving knife, traveler. The Ironpaws can teach you all manner of roasting, brewing, stewing, steaming, and grilling!
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Welcome, <name>. I've had the market area cleared to make room for Halfhill's first noodle stand, run by you!
- Sungshin Ironpaw says: Well done!
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.