- Sapmaster Vu yells: Come on, Olon! Brew-ty calls!
- Sapmaster Vu says: Hmm...
- Sapmaster Vu says: I think I'll call it... Dreadbrew. You want to try some, Lya?
- Sapmaster Vu says: Ignore her, <name>. Help us brew this beer.
- Sapmaster Vu says: Let me see that!
- Sapmaster Vu says: Nearby sha creatures have the shade I'm looking for... though you might find a little bit on the nearby wildlife. Good luck!
- Sapmaster Vu says: No, my student, look at these words here: "vessel", "quench", "recipe"...
- Sapmaster Vu says: This is a beer recipe!
- Sapmaster Vu says: Yeah. This is pretty horrible.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.