Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Tempest Slash – Blade Lord Ta'yak slashes the air, creating a tornado that inflicts 11400 to 12600 Nature damage and knocks away any enemies in its path.
- Unseen Strike – Blade Lord Ta'yak fixes his eyes on a random player and then disappears. He reappears 5 sec. later and inflicts 360000 Physical damage split amongst all players in a 15 yard long cone in front of him.
- Wind Step – Blade Lord Ta'yak teleports to random player and inflicts a quick strike. The blow causes all targets within 8 yards to bleed for 6600 Physical damage every 2 sec. for 30 sec.
- Intensify – Blade Lord Ta'yak's fury intensifies during the encounter. Every 60 sec. Ta'yak increases his damage dealt by 5% and his haste by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Overwhelming Assault – Blade Lord Ta'yak performs an overwheming attack on his current target, inflicting 150% of a normal melee swing's attack. The attack leaves the target's defenses exposed, increasing the target's damage taken when an Overwhelming Assault lands by 100% for 45 sec.
- Blade Tempest – Blade Lord Ta'yak rapidly spins his blade, pulling all enemies towards himself and inflicting 34200 to 37800 Physical damage every 0.5 sec.
- Storm Unleashed – Upon reaching 20% health, Blade Lord Ta'yak traps all players within a mass of tornadoes, moving them to one end of the hall. All players suffer 1710 to 1890 Nature damage every 1 sec. while they are trapped within the tornadoes. This damage increases with Ta'yak's current Intensify level.
Ta'yak then assumes a position at the opposite end of the hall, and unleashes a barrage of tornadoes that travel down the hall towards the players. Any player that is caught within a tornado will be picked up and carried away from Ta'yak.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.