Blade Lord Ta'yak
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: Can you follow my blade?
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: I'd always hoped to cut someone like that someday, to hear that sound. But to have it happen to my own prothorax is ridiculous.
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: Mere initiates.
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: On your guard, invaders. I, Ta'yak, Lord of Blades, will be your opponent.
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: One technique alone is not enough.
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: They approach? Good. Now, if only my students were here to see and learn from the coming display of martial prowess...
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: They failed their test. Will you?
- Blade Lord Ta'yak yells: They should have studied harder.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Tempest Slash – Blade Lord Ta'yak slashes the air, creating a tornado that inflicts 11400 to 12600 Nature damage and knocks away any enemies in its path.
- Unseen Strike – Blade Lord Ta'yak fixes his eyes on a random player and then disappears. He reappears 5 sec. later and inflicts 360000 Physical damage split amongst all players in a 15 yard long cone in front of him.
- Wind Step – Blade Lord Ta'yak teleports to random player and inflicts a quick strike. The blow causes all targets within 8 yards to bleed for 6600 Physical damage every 2 sec. for 30 sec.
- Intensify – Blade Lord Ta'yak's fury intensifies during the encounter. Every 60 sec. Ta'yak increases his damage dealt by 5% and his haste by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Overwhelming Assault – Blade Lord Ta'yak performs an overwheming attack on his current target, inflicting 150% of a normal melee swing's attack. The attack leaves the target's defenses exposed, increasing the target's damage taken when an Overwhelming Assault lands by 100% for 45 sec.
- Blade Tempest – Blade Lord Ta'yak rapidly spins his blade, pulling all enemies towards himself and inflicting 34200 to 37800 Physical damage every 0.5 sec.
- Storm Unleashed – Upon reaching 20% health, Blade Lord Ta'yak traps all players within a mass of tornadoes, moving them to one end of the hall. All players suffer 1710 to 1890 Nature damage every 1 sec. while they are trapped within the tornadoes. This damage increases with Ta'yak's current Intensify level.
Ta'yak then assumes a position at the opposite end of the hall, and unleashes a barrage of tornadoes that travel down the hall towards the players. Any player that is caught within a tornado will be picked up and carried away from Ta'yak.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.