Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Furious Swipe – Garalon performs a Furious Swipe to targets in a large cone in front of him, inflicting 36000 Physical damage. If Garalon fails to hit at least 2 targets with his Furious Swipe, he gains Fury.
- Fury – Fury increases Garalon's damage dealt by 10% and movement speed by 10% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Crush – Garalon crushes his foes, inflicting 18000 Physical damage to all players. Any player within 14 yards receives an additional 96000 Physical damage as Garalon's body slams down upon them. Garalon's massive bulk also knocks down all players for 2 sec. Garalon crushes foes whenever he detects their presence beneath him.
In Normal Difficulty, Garalon also crushes foes when Pheromones passes to a new target.
In Heroic Difficulty, Garalon periodically crushes foes.
- Pheromones – Garalon surrounds a player with powerful pheromones, fixating on the target.
Every 2 sec. the Pheromones inflict 1800 Nature damage to all players and Pungency on the target, then spawn a Pheromone Trail.
Pheromones pass to allies in close proximity.
Players attack Garalon's legs separately from his body.
- Weak Point – Close proximity to Garalon's leg allows attackers to see weak points, increasing their damage dealt to the leg by 100%.
- Broken Leg – Breaking one of Garalon's legs damages Garalon for 3% of his maximum health and reduces Garalon's movement speed by 15%. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Mend Leg – Garalon periodically mends one of his broken legs, restoring it to full health.
- Damaged – In Heroic difficulty, Garalon gains the Damaged effect upon reaching 33% remaining health.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.